What we do
We manufacture rotating parts for machines and devices used in the food and chemical industry, for agricultural machinery and automotive industry. Mainly we are concerned with turning of sprocket wheels, clutch and other chain wheels, flanges, pins, bushings and spindles using the current quality materials, forgings, castings, stainless steel and non-ferrous metals. Furthermore, according to the customer's requirements we are able to provide the surface finishing or material cutting with the use of an automatic saw machine Bomar.
ABOUT THE COMPANY METALGRIP Ltd.
- Established in 2007
- Production started with two CNC lathes Talent 8/52 SV, Hardinge
- June 2008 - another CNC machine GS 200 with C axis (driven tools) acquisition
- October 2008 - the company successfully certified according to BS EN ISO 9001 : 2000
- November 2008 - automatic saw machine BOMAR purchased
- October 2010 - BS EN ISO 9001: 2008 upgrade
- April 2012 - another CNC lathe with C axis launched
- November 2012 - 3D coordinate measuring machine purchased